The Fundraiser Performance Management Platform is a shared management system for college and university fundraisers. This solution combines interactive reporting, predictive modeling, training, advice, and research to help institutions such as yours to raise more money, and spend less doing it.
So, whether you are a fundraising executive, a gift officer, or part of annual giving, alumni relations, or prospect research, this module is designed to help get you started on the Platform.
The Platform is delivered as a web-based tool that connects to your existing infrastructure:
- There is no software to install – we take a nightly feed from your donor database
- Nightly translation process assures that the data in the Platform meets your definitions
It is a solution that provides:
- Interactive reporting
- Predictive modeling
- Training and advice
- Know where to focus
- Know how much to spend
- Know when to expect results
The Platform is comprised of four main layers, each designed to help you with different areas of your advancement program. Click on the title below to view the iHelp page for each layer.
- The Advancement Layer is an executive dashboard that summarizes the overall performance of fundraising at your college or university.
- The Annual Giving Layer primarily focuses on the performance of your Annual Giving results. Here you can view performance reports centered on participation and dollars raised as well as review the effectiveness of your appeals.
- The Major Giving Layer is designed to help measure officer performance. This allows gift officers and managers to track performance around portfolios and to look at officers' proposals and contacts.
- The Targeter Layer is an easy-to-use and powerful querying tool to help you identify donors and prospects.