Starting at 5:00 pm EST, Thursday February 21st, all users of Fundraiser Performance Management will use a Blackbaud ID to log in. Each user, therefore, needs to have a Blackbaud ID set up.
Already have a Blackbaud ID?
Already use Blackbaud ID to sign in to other Blackbaud products? Great! You’re ready to go. Just take a moment to verify that the email address linked to your Blackbaud ID profile matches exactly to the email address that is linked to your Blackbaud Fundraiser Performance Management (formerly the Reeher Platform) account. The email will need to match exactly in order for you to be able to log in using that Blackbaud ID.
- Verify your email for Blackbaud Fundraiser Performance Management: Navigate to Control Panel > Preferences and see the first email listed in the Other Email Aliases section.
- Verify your Blackbaud ID email: View your Blackbaud ID Profile here: https://signin.blackbaud.com/userprofile/
- If your email in Blackbaud Fundraiser Performance Management does not match your Blackbaud ID email, it is easiest to change your email within Blackbaud Fundraiser Performance Management. To make this change, contact a system administrator with access to the Manage Users section to update the email associated with your account to match your Blackbaud ID.
Don’t have a Blackbaud ID yet?
If you don’t have a Blackbaud ID yet, you can set one up now so that you are ready to go when Blackbaud Fundraiser Performance Management begins using Blackbaud ID for login.
- Verify your Blackbaud Fundraiser Performance Management email: Navigate to Control Panel > Preferences and see the first email listed in the Other Email Aliases section. If you want to change your email here, contact a system administrator with access to the Manage Users section to update the email associated with your account.
- Register for a Blackbaud ID: Navigate to https://signin.blackbaud.com/signin/sign-up. Make sure to sign up with the same email address that is linked to your Fundraiser Performance Management account.
Not sure if you have a Blackbaud ID?
Try signing in here: https://signin.blackbaud.com/userprofile/
Single Sign On?
If your institution enables Single Sign On login with Blackbaud ID, you will still need to create an account with Blackbaud ID (or use one you created previously). Once you do so, you will then be asked to log in with your institution’s credentials.
We appreciate your commitment to Blackbaud Fundraiser Performance Management, and as always we are here to support you through these technical changes.