The Goal Progress viewport provides insight into the Officer’s progress against a goal to help you manage Officer performance. It displays the type of goal, the progress made to-date, the pace of goal progress and percentage of completion against the goal. The viewport is capable of showing progress of a single officer or multiple officers based on what is selected in the Officer Selection drop-down menu at the top right of the page. The time period drop-down at the top right of the viewport allows you to view the progress either through the full year to date or through the selected month. This allows officer and officer managers to better review progress at a set time period. Use the Gear or 'options' icon to export or view iHelp for the viewport.
- Type - This is the type of goal that is being measured. See above to see our list of available goals.
- Progress - This is the progress based on the contact reports or proposals that have been entered versus the goal. Changing the time period on the viewport updates the progress based on the selected time period. Click the progress bar to see the Contacts or Proposals that are counted toward the goal.
- Amount - Shows the amount of progress the officer(s) has made (Visits made, proposals submitted, etc.) vs. the total of the goal.
- Pace - Fundraiser Performance Management takes the total goal and averages it out monthly. The Pace looks at the % ahead or behind this monthly average the progress against the goal is.
- Completion - The percentage of progress against the total goal.
Use the Gear or 'options' icon to export, resize, or view iHelp for the viewport. The Grabber Icon allows you to drag and drop the viewport to another area on the page