The Report Library dashboard, located in the Advancement layer, provides key users at your institution access to reports generated by Blackbaud Fundraiser Performance Management.
Examples of the reports that can be found here include QMS reports, Benchmark reports, and Scorecards. All reports will be organized into one of three categories:
- Annual Reports: reports run once a year that are specific to your institution
- Quarterly Reports: reports run four times a year that are specific to your institution
- Community Reports: reports that provide insight into the community, not just your institution
System Administrators have the ability to grant access to this page via the Control Panel, on the Manage Users > Profiles page.
To add the Report Library to a user's profile follow the steps below.
- Go to Control Panel > Manage Users > Profiles
- Find a profile, Select Action > Edit Profile
- Go to the Advancement section, check the box next to Report Library and Submit the change